MicroBlaze is the Xilinx® 32-bit RISC Harvard architecture soft processor core with a rich instruction set optimized for embedded applications.
- Over 70 user configurable options
- 3-stage pipeline for optimal footprint, 5-stage pipeline for maximum performance
- Supports either PLB or AXI interface
- Big-endian or Little-endian support
- Optional Memory Management Unit (MMU)
- Optional Floating Point Unit (FPU)
- Instruction and Data-side Cache
- Mature source IP has been re-engineered for full DAL-A compliance for airworthiness and design assurance for safety-critical programs, supporting and simplifying the compliance effort at the FPGA level.
- Encrypted source along with a complete certification data package (CDP) including all artifacts required for chip-level compliance.