The CEVA-X1622: The smallest footprint CEVA-X processor offering the optimal performance versus cost ratio.
The dual MAC, 8-way VLIW CEVA-X1622 DSP core is the most cost-effective member of the CEVA-X family offering the smallest footprint and the best cost versus performance tradeoff.
- Advanced VLIW + SIMD architecture offering very high ILP (Instruction Level Parallelism)
- 16 SIMD operations per cycle
- Up to 8 simultaneous instructions
- High performance
- 1GHz @ 40nm G
- 9-Stage pipeline
- Dual 16-bit fixed-point MACs
- Variable 16/32-bit instructions
- Easy software development
- Advanced IDE
- Optimizing C compiler
- Cycle-accurate simulation and graphical profiling of the entire DSP sub-system
- Macro assembler, linker, and GUI debugger
- Smooth migration path from off the-shelf ASSPs
- MATLAB bi-directional connectivity (optional)
- Open architecture and standardized APIs
- Target applications for the CEVA-X1622 include audio, voice, video, and image processing; also 2.5G/3G baseband processing for various markets.
Block Diagram of the DSP core for Audio, Voice, Video, Imaging and Baseband Applications