Xpert-TeakLite-II is a complete, low power, low cost, programmable DSP subsystem, designed for the embedded application markets. As a licensable design, fully synthesizable and process independent, it can be further incorporated into a highly integrated SoC.
Xpert-TeakLite-II is based on CEVA's programmable CEVA-TeakLite-II™ DSP Core with added hardware peripherals. It includes configurable cached program memory and direct data memory sizes, high performance Direct Memory Access (DMA) controller, Buffered Time Division Multiplexing Port (BTDMP), Host processor interface unit (PIU), standard AMBA bridges (AHB & APB), optional Ethernet MAC, and more.
- Xpert-TeakLite-II is available as a complete DSP subsystem licensable IP
- Embedded programmable CEVA-TeakLite-II DSP Core
- Low power design
- Open architecture allows future upgradability, feature enhancements and customer-specific proprietary features in software and hardware
- Fully synthesizable, soft core and process-independent DSP platform.
- Advanced and comprehensive SW development tools and HW development environment, supporting the Xpert-TeakLite-II platform
- Target Markets:
- VoIP(VoCable/VoDSL/VoFTTH) applications
- Consumer/professional audio markets
- 2G/2.5G Cellular baseband applications
- Portable multimedia devices