The dual 7-bit 3GHz digital-to-analog converters (DAC) is designed in TSMC 28nm HPM process.
Each DAC uses a current-steering architecture; the full scale output current can be configured by the user. External components, or built-in resistors, can be used to convert the output current to a voltage.
The dual DAC is powered from a 1.8V analog, a 0.9V analog, and a 0.9V digital supply.
- Dual 7-bit 3GHz Digital-to-Analog converters
- Current-steering DAC architecture
- Multiplexing for eight I and eight Q input data paths
- Power down mode
- Analog test bus for preproduction testing
- Internal reference
- CML/CMOS clock receiver
- Maximim full scale current = 4.5 mA
- 6 bit digital gain control
- Input FIFO
- Suitable for following applications:
- Low Power Applications
- Wireless Applications
- High Speed Digital to Analog Conversions
- SoC systems
- Standard Integration Views
- Integration Support