This receiver converts 10 LVDS, (low voltage differential signaling) data streams, into 30bits dual pixel CMOS data plus 10 control signals (VSYNC, HSYNC, DE, and 7 user-defined signals).
Thanks to its innovative lane to lane de-skew mechanism this macro can operate up to a maximum pixel rate of 170Mhz, LVDS data line speed is 1.19Gb/s, providing a total maximum bandwidth of 11.9Gb/s (1.487Gbytes per second).
Suitable for 3DTV (FullHD @120Hz)
Two (2) instances can provide FullHD @240Hz.
- 1P7M/1P8M/1P9M/1P10M layout structure based on 65nm Logic 1P10M Salicide 1.2V/2.5V process
- 1.2V/2.5V ±10% supply voltage, -40/+125°C
- Complies with OpenLDI specification for digital display interfaces and LVDS IEEE Standard 1596.3- 1996+ ANSI/TIA/EIA-644-A Specifications.
- Up to 11.9Gbps bandwidth (40 to 170Mhz pixel clock) per pixel channel (Full HD @ 120Hz)
- +/-0.3 UI bus de-skew, relaxes timing constraint
- Input clock detector (self reset when missing clock)
- Spread-spectrum input clock support (can be used in SS systems)
- Core cell area : [contact us]
- Power consumption [contact us] @150Mhz
- Built-in power pads with ESD protection.
- Low leakage power-down mode <1uA.
- support full HDTV @120hz (3DTV)
- Lowest bounding pad count
- Low cost IP
- highly adjustable
- customization for your own design
- Design kit includes :
- LEF view and abstract gdsII
- Verilog HDL behavioral model
- Liberty (.lib) timing constraints for typical, worse and best corner case
- Full Datasheet /Application Note with integration guidelines document
- Silicon characterization report when available
- Tapeout kit includes the design kit plus plysical view:
- LVS netlist and report
- DRC/ERC/ESD/ANT report