The function of the encoder is to add extra redundant data for given uncoded data. This extra redundant data, called as parity data is useful in detecting the errors that are introduced during the data transmission through a channel. LDPC encoder along with BCH encoder block is used for generating the parity data in DVB-S2 systems.
- 1. High speed DVB-S2 LDPC encoder
- 2. Compliant with DVB-S2 standard
- 3. Supports both normal(64800) and short(16400) Frame lengths
- 4. Supports all code rates for long frame(1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6,8/9,9/10).
- 5. Supported code rates for short frame
- 6. Optimized for speed and area.
- 7. Fully synchronous design with single clock.
- 1. C-Model, Verilog RTL source code
- 2. Test Benches
- 3. C-Model code for generation of test vectors
- 4. Detailed user documentation