Mentor Graphics Tessent® LogicBIST is the industry’s leading embedded solution for testing the digital logic component of integrated circuits. Tessent LogicBIST is a vectorless high-quality logic test solution that enables complete core-level test handoff, full test reuse throughout the product life cycle, quick and robust hand-off to manufacturing test, and fast test bring-up.
- High transition fault coverage, signal integrity screening, and high coverage of unmodeled defects reduces field returns.
- Quick insertion of logic BIST structures, reduced test debug times, and fully reusable embedded test inserted cores shortens time-to-market.
- Minimal tester hardware requirements reduces test costs. A patented test timing architecture for effective at-speed test application and power control.
- Comprehensive RTL or gate-level automation flow for fast test integration. High bandwidth pseudorandom test pattern application for high N-detect (defect coverage).
- IEEE 1500–compliant distributed test access architecture and patented core shared isolation for hierarchical test integration.
- Hierarchical embedded solution means full test portability for cores.
- Provides full test reuse throughout the entire product life cycle.
- No test patterns to manage means a highly predictable hand-off to manufacturing.
- Reduce field returns with high at-speed transition fault coverage and high coverage of unmodeled defects.
- Reduce test time with quick insertion of logic BIST structures.
- Shorten time-to-market with fully reusable embedded test inserted cores.
- Reduce test cost with minimal tester hardware requirements.