CC1015FNPLL-S90LP is a Fractional-N PLL that generates 480MHz output from a reference frequency in the range 10–40MHz. It uses a 27-bit sigma-delta modulator giving a precision of 0.03PPM. The PLL has good jitter performance of 25pS rms jitter. The programmable output divider can be used to generate output frequency from 100MHz to 250MHz. The PLL operates in the integer mode as well.
- Fractional-N PLL – 0.03PPM accuracy
- 10–40MHz input
- Max VCO frequency of 1500MHz
- Programmable output divider
- Low jitter:
- • 25pS rms long term
- • 5pS rms period jitter
- Core Cell Area: Contact email@example.com
- Samsung 90nm 1P7M CMOS, 1.8V IO MOS
- The PLL offers very low jitter, suitable for communication applications. The fractional- N capability provides a frequency resolution of 27-bits, and enables almost any
- frequency in and any frequency out within the specified range. This allows the use of a variety of CDMA/GSM compatible input clock frequencies and generates any
- desired output frequency for the system. The power consumed is at a low 8mW, ideal for portable and handheld applications.