The CC0P616SSPLL-C65LPE clock multiplying PLL supports an input frequency as low as 600 KHz and a output frequency as high as 1600 MHz with ability to generate a spread spectrum clock depending on a input modulation profile.
A range of 800MHz to 1600 MHz in the VCO frequency and programmable dividers makes it versatile. The PLL has a good jitter performance in the presence of power-supply noise. It provides output clocks with low period jitter of 2 % of the output period. The spread spectrum modulation depth can be programmed between 0 - +/-1.5 % and the spreading rate can be programmed between 15 KHz – 4 MHz.
- Clock multiplying PLL with spread spectrum generation ability at the output
- High VCO frequency of 800-1600MHz
- Supports a wide output frequency range of 60MHz – 1600 MHz.
- High input frequency range supported:600 KHz – 750 MHz
- Programmable modulation depth selection of 0 - +/-1.5 %
- 15 KHz – 4MHz modulation frequency range supported
- Low peak to peak period jitter of 2% of the output period
- Single pair of supply required: 1.2V +/- 10 %
- Excellent PSRR: can tolerate up to 30mV noise on the 1.2V supply
- Compact foot print : Contact email@example.com
- Low-power : Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chartered 65nm LPE process