The CC0P616SSPLL-G65LPE clock multiplying PLL supports an input frequency as low as 600 KHz and a output frequency as high as 1600 MHz with ability to generate a spread spectrum clock depending on a input modulation profile.
A range of 800MHz to 1600 MHz in the VCO frequency and programmable dividers makes it versatile. The PLL has a good jitter performance in the presence of powersupply noise. It provides output clocks with low period jitter of +/-2% of the output period. The spread spectrum modulation depth can be programmed between 0 - +/- 1.5 % and the spreading rate can be programmed between 15 KHz – 4 MHz.
- Clock multiplying PLL with spread spectrum generation capability
- High VCO frequency of 800-1600MHz
- Supports a wide output frequency range of 60MHz – 1600MHz.
- High input frequency range supported:600kHz – 750MHz
- Programmable modulation depth selection of 0 - +/-1.5 %
- 15 KHz – 4MHz modulation frequency range supported
- Up, down and centre modulation supported
- Low period jitter of +/-2% of the output period
- Single supply: 1.2V +/- 10 %
- Excellent PSRR: can tolerate up to 30mV noise on the 1.2V supply
- Global Foundries 65nm LPE process
- Single supply operation
- Spread spectrum ability with programmable rate and modulation depth.
- Low period jitter with wide-range VCO and wide range of input reference clock.
- Compact foot-print and low-power consumption
- Good power supply noise rejection.
- Netlist (Spice format for LVS)
- Footprint (LEF format)
- User documentation
- Module integration guidelines
- Silicon validation report (where available)
- Evaluation board (where available)