The MW_MoPro core implements a full-motion estimation ad compensation processor that provides high performance, executing the majority of the computation required to implement modern video compression algorithms such as MPEG- 2, MPEG-4 and H.263. The cores architecture allows more implementation solutions in terms of search algorithm (full search vs. hierarchical etc.) requiring very few changes in code.
- Computes Motion Vectors in range up to -16/+15.5 pixel.
- Can be integrated with our other cores to implement a Full Motion multimedia estimation and compensation processor. Alternatively, can be used as a microprocessor’s peripheral.
- Support of YCbCr 4:2:2 raster video input.
- Optional output of prediction errors data.
- Support of continuous input stream at full clock speed
- Fully synchronous design.
- Available as VHDL soft core.