The GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou Two-band Two-channel Receiver is implemented as superheterodyne single conversion receiver with integrated IF filters, IF amplifiers and two fully programmable LO frequency synthesizers (including integrated VCO).
- BiCMOS 0.35 µm technology.
- Single conversion superheterodyne receiver.
- Two independent receiving channels, including mixers preamplifier, mixer, IF filter, IF amplifier, output buffer and 2-bit ADC.
- Independent IF amplifiers AGC in each channel.
- Integrated IF filter with automatic passband adjustment.
- Manually fixed channel gain mode.
- Programmable levels of integrated 2-bit ADC with clocking mode.
- Two programmable LO frequency synthesizer including integrated VCO with automatic adjustment system.
- Programmable reference clock divider.
- PLL lock indicator.
- Temperature sensor.
- Four wires serial peripheral interface for status monitoring, mode configuration and parameter setup.
- «Stand-by» mode with minimum current consumption.
- 64-pin QFN package 9 х 9 х 0.9 mm.
- Layout View (GDSII).
- Evaluation kit based on packaged IC.
- Characterization Report.
- Behavioral Model.
- SPICE netlist (.cdl).
- Integration Support.