PN1000 is intended for a L1 band GPS/Galileo receiver application.
The PN1000 uses a leading-edge CMOS process to offer a complete GPS front-end solution with minimum external parts count, lowest power consumption, small size and high reliability.
The PN1000 operate from 2.8 to 3.6V power supply over the -40 to +85°C temperature range, consuming only 17mA in the fully active state.
The PN1000 consists of a low noise pre-amplifier, I-Q mixers, image rejected complex BPF, PGA, 2-bit analog-digital converters, and a whole phase-locked loop synthesizer, excluding loop filter.
- L1 band operation
- Single supply operation : 3V
- Extremely low power consumption (17mA @3V)
- Power down mode (<20uA)
- Operating temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Typical receiver noise figure : 1.6dB
- Typical phase noise : -110dBc/Hz@1MHz
- 2-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with AGC
- Image reject architecture for reduced parts count
- Highly integrated complete radio with only an antenna, filter, and reference clock
- Low IF architecture with no external channel filter
- CMOS compatible inputs/outputs
- RF CMOS technology with ESD Protection
- 3-wire SPI interface
- Test Report
- Evalulation Board
- Integration Note and support
- Application Note and support