CoreELís Intra Frame Codec is one of industryís first FPGA based single chip I-Frame only encoding and decoding solutions.
CoreEL H.264 Intra frame encoder / decoder is available for both Xilinx and Altera FPGA cores. The Codec IP is optimized for very low latency applications. The codec solution is a single FPGA solutions which is highly pipelined video solution.
The Codec design is fully autonomous. It does not require any external processor to aid the codec operations.
This Codec IP hence would be used in Ingest/Archiving Video Servers, RF video links, ISM video applications and3D video.
- High profile coding
- Bit depth up to 10 bits
- 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 Chroma format
- Supports resolutions up to Full HD (1920x1080)
- Supports progressive and interlaced formats
- Frame-rate up to 60 fps for progressive Full HD resolution
- Simultaneous multi-channel encode-decode
- Rate Distortion Optimization
- Dual Pass encoding
- CBR, VBR and Capped VBR rate control
- Ultra low delay encoding mode
- Supports both CABAC & CAVLC Entropy coding
- Support for mathematically lossless coding in CAVLC entropy mode
- Optimized & Pipelined
- Pure hardware codec
- Single FPGA solution
- High Quality
- Very low delay