Synopsys' DesignWare® HDMI™ 1.3 Receiver (RX) controller and PHY IP solution provides the necessary logic to implement and verify designs for various consumer electronic applications. The HDMI 1.3 TX IP solution includes a suite of configurable digital controllers and high-speed, mixed-signal PHY IP, thus providing a comprehensive solution from a single IP vendor.Synopsys' DesignWare HDMI 1.3 RX IP provides designers with a high-performance HDMI sink solution that is extremely low in power and area. With multiple design wins and products shipping in volume, Synopsys' expertise in developing and supporting its DesignWare HDMI 1.3 RX IP sink solution enables designers to achieve silicon success for their advanced HDMI solutions. The strict quality measures combined with support from expert technical team enables designers to accelerate time-to-market and reduce integration risk for next-generation consumer electronic applications.
- Compliance with HDMI and HDCP specifications with certification from the NXP HDMI authorized testing center and successful interoperability results from HDCP plugfest events
- System validation based on the Synopsys Confirma HAPS-51 rapid prototyping platform
- modular core with low gate count
- Digital controllers delivered in configurable RTL allows designers to optimize gate count and power consumption by choosing only the features required in their application
- Numerous optional features such as High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) encryption engine, various audio formats, audio DMA engine and multiple system-bus interfaces help to ease the integration effort