The HDMI 1.4 Receiver PHY IP core is HDMI 1.4a compliant 2-port PHY which consolidates HD video, audio, data and control in a single cable by enabling high speed bi-directional communication. It also supports diverse 3D video formats defined in the new HDMI 1.4a specification which are not only 1080p frame size, but also up to 4Kx2K.
HMS provides IP cores and engineering services to customize these cores for HDMI digital video applications or specific applications. With these unique, high quality and cost competitive IPs, HMS support s our licensee to reduce risk and accelerate time-to-market.
- 2-port HDMI PHY with 2:1 MUX
- Support 250Mbps to 3.0Gbps data rate with HDMI1.4
- Auto Impedance Matching
- Solve DC unbalanced differential input data
- Audio PLL with 20-bit M,N
- Deep Color PLL to transfer TMDS_CK to pixel clock
- Built in test (Parallel data sync detect and serial data check)
- Standard Compliance
- HDMI 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4a
- HDCP 1.4
- DVI 1.0
- Fully compliant to MIPI standard
- Low power design and compact footprint