The HDMI™ 1.4a Receiver (RX) Controller and PHY IP solution provides the necessary logic to implement and verify designs for various consumer electronic applications. The HDMI 1.4a RX IP solution includes a suite of configurable digital controllers and high-speed, mixed-signal PHY IP, thus providing a comprehensive solution from a single IP vendor. The HDMI 1.4a RX IP provides designers with a high-performance HDMI sink solution that is extremely low in power and area.
- System validation based on the Synopsys Confirma HAPS-51 rapid prototyping platform
- A superior analog front end that supports up to 20 feet category 2-certified HDMI cables, while maintaining high-performance
- Digital controllers delivered in configurable RTL allows designers to optimize gate count and power consumption by choosing only the features required in their application
- PHY offers low power consumption and small die area
- Numerous optional features such as high-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) encryption engine, audio formats, audio DMA engine and system-bus interfaces help to ease the integration effort