HDMI 1.4 Transmitter, 36bit full color support, 3.0Gbps, 3D and 4K2K supported with ultra low power consumption
- 480i to 1080i HD resolutions,
- VGA to UXGA, wide range channel speed up to 1.65Gbps
- color mode support at 24 bit per pixel
- supports RGB, YCBCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2 and xvYCC digital video input and output formats
- 3D, 4K2K
- ultra-low power consumption for mobile devices, <50mW.
- Link in RTL code and PHY GDS2 at foundry merge; documentations included Link and PHY specifications, SoC integration guildlines & board level design guildlines to pass HDMI certification