The ARM® Artisan® Physical IP High Speed Memory Compilers provide SoC designers with a comprehensive solution, delivering maximum performance with the lowest possible power and area. Artisan High Speed Single Port Register File compilers are based on performance optimized architectures, with features like aspect ratio control and area optimized power routing to enable efficient floor planning and layout. The minimized footprint and low power consumption of Artisan High Speed Single Port Register File Memory Compilers make them ideal for cost effective, low power SoC designs. Through increasing performance, as well as stringent power and area requirements, Artisan Artisan High Speed Memory Compilers deliver the most effective solution for processor optimization.
- Aspect ratio control for efficient floor planning
- Optional support for soft error repair through ECC
- User programmable read margin
- ArtiGridâ„˘ optional ringless power routing enables greater area efficiency
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.