The ARM® Artisan® High Speed Memory Compilers provide SoC designers with a comprehensive solution, delivering maximum performance with the lowest possible power and area. ARM High Speed Single Port SRAM compilers are based on performance optimized architectures. These high speed compilers deliver memory instances of over 1GHz to maximize ARM processor performance. With increasing performance, as well as stringent power, and area requirements, ARM® Artisan® High Speed Memory Compilers deliver the most effective solution for processor optimization.
- Aspect ratio control for efficient floor planning
- Optional power management modes â€“ standby, various retention and power down
- User programmable read/write margin
- ArtiGridâ„˘ ringless power routing enables greater area efficiency
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.