The LVDS transmitter is designed to support Single Link transmission between Host and Flat Panel Display with up to SXGA+ resolution and Dual Link transmission between Host and Flat Panel Display with up to UXGA resolution.
The IP converts 70-bit of CMOS/TTL data into LVDS data stream. The transmitter can be programmed for rising edge or falling edge clocks via a dedicated pin.
- Supports 20MHz ~ 92MHz clock
- 35:5 data channel compression ratio at up to 650Mbps per channel data rate
- Supports single pixel and dual pixel interfaces
- Converts 70 bits data to 10-pair LVDS data stream
- No special start-up sequence required between clock/data and PD pins
- Supports Spread Spectrum Clocking up to 100kHz frequency modulation & deviations
- of ±2.5% center spread or -5% down spread
- No external component required for PLL
- Clock edge selectable
- Compatible with the TIA/EIA-644-A LVDS standard
- Power down mode
- Full industrial operating temperature range: -40 ~ +125℃
- IBM CMOS 10SF Process (1.0V/2.5V)
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp