SeaSolve's 802.11a PHY Layer is a HDL Implementation and is a synthesizable core, designed to support all mandatory and optional features as per IEEE 802.11a standard specifications.This programmable core supports rates like 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 & 54 Mbits/s.
SeaSolve's 802.11a IP core can be customized for any third party MAC and RF devices.The Optimized solution enables our customers and our partners to rapidly deliver costeffective and differentiated solutions to the marketplace.
- OFDM Technology
- Data rates supported - 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 & 54 Mbps
- Supports BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM and 64-QAM modulation schemes
- Frequency Synchronization: Robust carrier offset estimation and correction (Bothcoarse and fine)
- Timing synchronization - packet detector
- Low gate count, fully synthesizable, target independent code
- Optimized for third party 5 GHz RF IC's (Low-IF architecture)
- Seamless integration with SeaSolve's 802.11 WLAN MAC
- C-Model versus VHDL for Tx/Rx scenarios covering all standard relevant datarates and channel models
- Tested with industries leading RF front ends
- Extensive customization including feature addition and basic IP upgradation tosupport the customer's unique need
- This IP is also available in:
- Fixed/Floating Point ‘C'