iW-Camera Interface core accepts pre-processed, synchronized frames in 10-bit YCbCr / RGB format from a digital camera and outputs 10-bit video data in the same format in a continuous stream without blanking and synchronization information for downstream processing.
- Parallel interface support for 8-bit
- Pre-processed capture mode for YCbCr 4:2:2 data format
- Supports Progressive type scan
- Programmable vertical and horizontal resolution
- Programmable polarity of frame clock & line clock
- Removes the flicker in the video signal without taking additional bandwidth
- Improves the picture quality
- By integrating with digital cameras this can be used in remote monitoring systems, security systems and etc.
- Technical Specification
- RTL Verilog Synthesizable Code
- Comprehensive Test Environment
- Technical Support and Maintenance