iW-Nand Flash Controller provides an easy interface to access Nand Flash Memory devices. This controller supports upto 32 GB Nand Flash memory.
- • 8-bit NAND Flash interface supported.
- • Page sizes supported are 4Kbytes, 2Kbytes and 512 Bytes.
- • One read buffer of size 42K Bytes present.
- • One write buffer of size 4K Bytes present.
- • Buffers to store command.
- • Buffers to store address.
- • Up to 32GB NAND Flash chip supported.
- • Uses BCH code for ECC.
- • 4 bit error correction for every 512 bytes.
- • Generic memory mapped 32-bit synchronous host interface.
- Eases SOC integration
- Configurable for ease of use
- Simple design makes it easier to integrate in many FPGA families
- Used as Host controller for Nand Flash Memory Device
- Used in all kind of consumer electronics devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones, audio/video systems etc.
- Technical Specification
- RTL Verilog Synthesizable Code
- Comprehensive Test Environment
- Technical Support and Maintenance