The CC42050LNLDO-T65LP, a component of the “Power-ON SoC” family of IP-cores from Cosmic Circuits, is a high performance LDO designed to provide low noise and high PSSR right up to 1MHz, in the 65nm 1P5M CMOS technology. Its low quiescent current helps improve system efficiency in handheld applications. Stable with a 1µF ceramic capacitor, the LDO has excellent DC & transient response. Inbuilt soft start control helps limit startup inrush current. High current limit of 100mA is provided to limit the current under fault conditions. A power down capability is included for extremely low power dissipation in stand-by mode.
- 100mV dropout at 50mA
- Programmable output 1.5V - 3.3V
- Input supply range of 2.7V – 4.2V
- Low Iq: 200µA (Including band-gap reference)
- Low Noise 40µV rms (100Hz-100KHz)
- High PSRR : 50dB @ 10KHz ; 30dB @ 1MHz
- Stable with 1µF ceramic Cap
- Soft Start Current limit of 50mA
- Low Core Cell Area: Contact email@example.com
- TSMC 65nm 1P5M CMOS, 2.5V IO MOS
- CC42050LNLDO-T65LP innovative architecture provides a high PSRR
- Consumes very low quiescent current and being stable with a 1µF ceramic capacitor
- Capable of delivering up to 50mA output current, its architecture helps in attaining an excellent load and line regulation.
- Its wide bandwidth helps in achieving an excellent transient response.
- Output voltage can be programmed from 1.5V to 3.3V in steps of 50mV.
- Its soft start feature helps reduce inrush current to 50mA.
- Fault conditions limit the output current to 100mA, once powered up.
- Its high PSRR at low frequencies allows it to power high fidelity audio amps while its high frequency PSRR helps in attenuating ripple.
- Its low integrated noise allows makes it suitable for many noise sensitive applications.