EMBLEM Detectors 1.0 enables designers to assemble custom detectors that can perfectly suits their unique requirements from fundamental elements such as calculators, probes, checkers… It also provide designers with already assembled detectors check and verify that defined thresholds are not over-passed
In the future, EMBLEM Detectors should alse allow to ensure the correct timing or sequencing of events and even to check and verify a measure or a DSP profile to a template.
- Smooth integration in electronic or multi-domain circuits
- Compatible with any circuit netlist
- User-friendly instantiation of detectors thanks to the easy accessibility of the library through the schematic editor SLED
- No modeling expertise required
- Easy identification and localization of any violation thanks to the automatic generation of a log-file by the mixed-signal simulator SMASH
- Compatible with standard statistical analysis package SAE J2748