Xpert-Teak is a complete licensable IP platform of a low power, low cost, programmable DSP based System-on-a-Chip (SoC), designed for the embedded application markets.As a licensable design, fully synthesizable and process independent, it can be further incorporated into a highly integrated SoC.
Xpert-Teak is based on CEVA’s programmable CEVA-Teak™ DSP Core with all required hardware peripherals. It incorporates on-chip data and program memories, high performance Direct Memory Access (DMA) controller, Buffered Time Division Multiplexing Port (BTDMP), high throughput Host Port Interface (HPI), standard AMBA bridges (AHB & APB), and more.
With the addition of off-the-shelf software provided by CEVA and by its technology partners, Xpert-Teak suits a variety of DSP applications such as Voice over Packets, Image, Video, Audio, Speech and Cellular.
Xpert-Teak is offered as a complete DSP platform licensable IP, which can be embedded into highly integrated SoC designs.
- Xpert-Teak is available as a complete DSP platform licensable IP
- Embedded programmable dual MAC CEVA-Teak DSP Core
- Low power design
- Open architecture allows future upgradability, feature enhancements and customer-specific proprietary features in software and hardware
- Fully synthesizable, soft core and process-independent DSP platform.
- Advanced and comprehensive SW development tools and HW development environment, supporting the Xpert- Teak platform