Mailbox features a bi-directional communication channel between two processors. The Mailbox can be connected to the processor either through a PLBv46, AXI4-Lite, AXI4-Stream, or FSL interface. The PLBv46 interface option is available for the MicroBlaze™ processor, PowerPCÂ® processor, or any other PLBv46 master. The AXI4-Lite, AXI4-Stream, and FSL options are available for connection to any IP that supports them, for example MicroBlaze.
- Supports AXI4-Lite, AXI4-Stream, PLB v4.6 and FSL independently on each of the ports
- Configurable depth of mailbox
- Configurable interrupt thresholds and maskable interrupts
- Configurable synchronous or asynchronous operation
- Bi-directional communication
- AXI Interface Support: AXI4-Lite
- Design Tools Support: