Squid is a programmable processor IP provider for Multimedia applications based on proprietary dataflow architecture. Squid's proprietary data flow architecture brings equivalent power with non-programmable IP's at additional programmability which makes solution future proof. Squid's solutions are scalable and suitable for Mobile to HD (1080P) applications.
Squid also provides firmware for most of the Multimedia algorithms along with the silicon IP which makes the solution a plug and play mode helps in time to market.
Squid software IP solutions are fully standard compliant and ready to provide any specific customizations as per customer needs. Squid provides the standard video codecs such as (H.263, H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, VC-1) and also high quality de-interlacing, frame rate conversion and 3D noise filtering algorithms.
For additional Details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully programmable, low power silicon IP
- Support upto 720p(1280 x 720) resolution Encoding and Decoding of H.263, MPEG2, MPEG-4, H.264, VC-1 and Real Video
- Supports De-interlacing, De-blocking and color enhancement algorithms
- Supports Upcoming H.264-SVC Decoding
- SQ110 comes with fully programmable 4GOPS of 16 bit performance or 8 GOPS of 8-bit performance
- Suitable for Battery powered devices with low power
- Easy to integrate with standard Bus interfaces such as AHB/AXI and OCP-IP
- Low power solution
- Future proof with programmability
- Bundled Silicon and Software IP for plug and play
- Customization support for firmware as per customer needs
- Easy to integrate with standard interfaces and additional integration support
- Synthesizable RTL as netlist or verilog source code
- Test suite
- IP Integration guide
- Firmware Suite (as per customer choice)