3GPP LTE (compliant to release 9) eNodeB PHY Baseband and MAC-PHY API. The PHY baseband covers all Downlink Transmitter and Uplink Receiver Physical Channels, Libraries, Algorithms integrated with cross-functional logic as a single PHY solution and interfaced with MAC-PHY API for a seamless integration with 3rd party eNodeB Protocol Stack. The algorithms are optimized and tested with standard 3rd party tier-1 IQ test vectors, test scenarios and interoperated in real-time with UE through RF interface. The DL algorithms have been tested with 3GPP LTE Channel and propagation models for uplink receiver algorithms as per EPA, EVA and ETU for Doppler frequency 5-300Hz as defined by TS36.101 Annexure-B.
The solution is ideally suited for eNodeB OEM, ODM, eNodeB Test-tool vendors and proprietary 4G system developers.
- Compliant with 3GPP LTE Release 9
- eNodeB category 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2x2 MiMo doe DL rx
- TDD and FDD modes
- Fully verified DL and UL libraries in ANSI C and MATLAB
- Front-end synch algorithms built in DL chain: Timing correction, frequency correction
- Highly optimized algorithms with efficient DL-UL partitioning across 4 core multicore DSP.
- Protocol STACK SW
- TS 36.101, TS 36.523 and TS 36.508.
- Available on FSL, TI and CEVA DSPs
- Simulation test bench
- Protocol Stack SW
- Reference C-model