A complete 3GPP LTE (compliant to release 9) PHY Baseband and Protocol Stack SW.
The PHY baseband covers all Downlink and Uplink Physical Channels, Libraries, Algorithms integrated with cross-functional logic as a single PHY solution and interfaced with MAC-PHY API for a seamless integration with 3rd party UE Protocol Stack. The algorithms are optimized and tested with standard 3rd party tier-1 IQ test vectors, test scenarios and interoperated in real-time with eNodeB through RF interface. The DL algorithms have been tested with 3GPP LTE Channel and propagation models as per EPA, EVA and ETU for Doppler frequency 5-300Hz as defined by TS36.101 Annexure-B.
The solution is ideally suited for Semiconductor and Chip companies, OEM, ODM, Test-tool vendors, eNodeB developers as the test-platform.
- Compliant with 3GPP LTE Release 9
- UE category 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- TDD and FDD modes
- Fully verified DL and UL libraries in ANSI C and MATLAB
- Front-end synch algorithms built in DL chain: Timing correction, frequency correction
- GFLOPS Complexity, Memory, Latency, Timing Diagrams
- Patented algorithms like cell-search, ch estimation and equaliazation
- Protocol STACK SW
- TS 36.101, TS 36.523 and TS 36.508.
- Available on FSL, TI and CEVA DSPs
- Simulation test bench
- Protocol Stack SW
- Reference C-model