The CL12045IP is an ideal means to link mobile camera modules to baseband processers and baseband processers to LCD panels. The CL12645IP is designed to support data rate in excess of 1Gbps utilizing MDDI ver.1.2 specification. The differential outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 200mV.
- Output data rate ~1Gbps
- Low Power single 1.8V (Option: 2.8 / 3.3V)
- MDDI Ver.1.2 compliant
- Power down mode
- 200mV swing MDDI Ver.1.2 IP for low EMI
- MDDI Type-1~4 Interface (clock: 1-port / data:1~4-port)
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP from this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file