The CL11021IP is a mini-LVDS Drivers optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The CL11021IP is designed to support data rates in excess of 680Mbps utilizing mini Low Voltage Differential Signaling (mini-LVDS) technology. The differential driver outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 200mV.
- Max 680Mbps (max: 896Mbps) switching rate
- Low power single 3.3V (Option: 2.5 / 2.8V) (Option: 1.0/1.2/1.8V Logic/Level Shifter)
- 200mV swing mini-LVDS IP for low EMI
- Power Down Mode
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP from this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file