The MIPI CSI Transmitter IP Core is used in mobile and high speed serial applications where a camera can send the video data using it over MIPI lines to the MIPI CSI Receiver for decoding the data and use it for subsequent processing. MIPI CSI Transmitter adheres to MIPI CSI Specification. The MIPI CSI Transmitter along with GDA MIPI DPHY provides a complete solution for encoding MIPI data.
The MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 (CSI-2) specification defines an interface between a peripheral device (camera) and a host processor (baseband, application engine). This interface is defined by MIPI consortium, which defines a series of modules in a MIPI compliant product.
- Compliant with MIPI CSI-2 Spec v1.1 and
- MIPI D-PHY Spec v1.1
- Max 1.5 Gbps data transfer rate per Data
- Lane of DPHY
- Programmable 1, 2 or 4 Data Lane
- Operate in continuous and noncontinuous
- clock modes.
- Command and Video Mode are
- Burst and Non-Burst modes are
- Video Packet Formats:YUV-422 8-bit,
- RGB-888, RGB-565, RAW-8, RAW-10 and
- Camera Interface: 8, 16 and 24 bpp
- Progressive Scanning
- RTL code
- Detailed design document
- Verification environment
- Test cases
- Synthesis environment/scripts
- Design Guide
- Synthesis guide
Block Diagram of the MIPI CSI Transmitter IP Core