The CL11071IP is an ideal means to link mobile camera modules to baseband processers and baseband processers to LCD panels. The CL11071IP is designed to support data rate in excess of 1Gbps utilizing MIPI D-PHY 1.00 and MDDI ver.1.2 specification for Mode pin. The differential outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 200mV.
- Maximum output data rate: ~1Gbps
- MIPI-DPHY Ver.1.00.00 / MDDI ver.1.2 compliant
- Low power single 1.8v (Option：1.0 / 1.2V Logic/Level Shifter)
- 200mV swing for low EMI
- This IP is used in Mobile-Phone and DSC, Camcorder products.
- This IP is used in CIS and Camera-Module products.
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP of used this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file