The CL12662IP receiver is an ideal means to link mobile camera modules to baseband processers and baseband processers to LCD panels. The CL12662IP receiver is designed to support data rate in excess of 1G/650Mbps utilizing MIPI D-PHY 1.00.00 and SMIA CCP Class-0,1,2 specification for Mode pin.
- Maximum output data rate:
- MIPI D-PHY: ~1Gbps
- SMIA CCP class-2: ~650Mbps
- sub-LVDS DDR: ~650Mbps
- MIPI-DPHY Ver.1.00.00 / SMIA CCP Class-0,1,2 compliant
- Low power single 1.2V or 1.8V or 2.5~3.3V
- 200/150mV swing MIPI D-PHY/sub-LVDS for low EMI
- This IP is used in Mobile-Phone products.
- This IP is used in CIS and ISP products.
- This technology is our original and only one in the world now.
- Our sub-LVDS technology is very small consumption current.
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP used this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file