The MIPI-DPHY Transmitter IP Core is an ideal means to link mobile camera modules to baseband processers and baseband processers to LCD panels. The MIPI-DPHY Transmitter IP Core is designed to support data rate in excess of 1Gbps utilizing MIPI-DPHY specification. The differential outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 200mV. The Regulator can connect until maximum 4-port.
- Input Clock Frequency 20MHz-125MHz
- Output Clock Frequency 80MHz-500MHz
- Both Edge: Output Data Rate 160Mbps-1Gbps
- Single Edge: Output Data Rate 80Mbps-500Mbps
- MIPI Alliance Specification for DPHY v1.00.00 compliant
- Low Power single 1.2V (Option: 1.8/2.8/3.3V)
- 200mV swing MIPI D-PHY for low EMI
- Maximum Port: Clock 1 port / Data 1-4 port
- PLL/Escape Mode circuit Options (Not include Lane control circuit)
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP from this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file