mxCODlp-80.01 is a complete but ultra dense CODEC configuration of low-power analog and digital peripherals around ADC and DAC cores.
mxCODlp-80.01 extended sampling frequencies fore the ADC and DAC make it suitable for a wide range of applications: both voice and audio at the lowest silicon cost.
- High density: optimized silicon area of the whole codec with its differential output amplifier without external components
- Low power consumption: dynamic power as low as 6 mW
- Low PCB costs:
- Maximized yield with the best trade-off between silicon area and SoC / PCB costs
- A capacitor-less 16-Ohm BTL speaker output allowing a pop-up free audio output with direct connection
- Full Configuration: optional peripherals available for perfect adaptation to your unique SoC requirements
- Digital data flow synchronization without external PLL: single master clock generates all sampling frequencies.