The Motion Adaptive LogiCORE IP allows the motion detection function to be used independently of the noise reduction function for applications where noise reduction is not needed. The noise reduction algorithm uses recursive temporal filter with a programmable transfer function allowing the user to control both the shape of the motion transfer and the strength of the noise reduction applied. The motion transfer function is also programmable at runtime via the register interface.
- Selectable and programmable motion transfer function (MTF).
- Five pre-loaded MTF curves: none, weak, medium, strong, and aggressive.
- Supports user-defined MTF functions.
- Provides calculated Y/C motion data output for optional use by downstream IP.
- Full support for interrupts and status registers for easy system control.
- Supports YUV 4:2:2, 4:2:0 at 8 bits per pixel.
- Supports spatial resolutions from 32x32 to 4096x4096.
- Supports 1080P60 in all supported device families.