The NFC Radio Controller IP Core is EMVco certified and is silicon proven in mass production chips.
A fully industry standard NFC handset chip offering compliance with the single wire protocol and ISO7816 and is based on a proprietry base band protocol processor optimized for NFC.
Supports all NFC modes Reader, Writer, Tag and Card emulation.
Designed for use in portable products, handsets, readers, Point of Sales terminals, wireless charging, industrial, medical and other applications.
- Supported operating modes:
- ISO14443A READER/WRITER (NFC TYPE A)
- ISO14443B READER/WRITER (NFC TYPE B)
- FELICA READER/WRITER (NFC TYPE F)
- CARD INTERFACE MODE SUPPORTING NFC A/B/F SCHEME
- ISO18092, PEER-2-PEER
- In reader/writer mode supports communication with:
- In card emulation mode supports:
- Supports contactless communication up to 424kbit/s in both directions.
- Interfaces implemented are:
- SPI INTERFACE
- I²C INTERFACE
- UART INTERFACE
- SWP - SINGLE WIRE PROTOCOL
- Lowest power consumption:
- Power amplifier drives up to 1 Watt for reader applications without external components
- Adaptive input attenuation.
- Ultra low power wake-up detection.
- Anti-collision in both active and passive modes
- EVB using Production chip based on Silicon IP
- Digital RTL Source Code
- Analog/RF GDSII in foundry of choice
- NFC Protocol Stack
- FIME test report