Emulated multiple time (eMTP) or One time programmable ( OTP ) memory IP available in standard logic CMOS specifically for HDCP key storage for the HDMI and DVI Interfaces.
This core has been 3rd party validated for HDCP key storage.
- Very Secure
- High Reliability
- Low voltage operation
- Access time down to 10ns
- Secure Program Lock Function
- >20 years retention
- Programmable on Tester, at Wafer probe, or in the Field
- Extended Temperature Operation
- small footprint
- 3rd party validation for HDCP key storage
- In volume production
- Available in 180,130,110,90 and 65nm
- The Sidense HDCP hard macro solution stores HDCP keys targeted to standard Logic CMOS process for a low cost, secure and reliable solution. Replace external Flash or fuses that you maybe currently using for storing these keys.
- GDS Database
- Verilog Models
- .lib files
- Full Data Sheet
- Application Notes