OTP stands for One Time Programmable EPROM. It utilizes the traditional UV-EPROM process technology and is programmed by the CHE (Channel Hot Electron) scheme. Program operation can be performed based on byte (8 bits) or Word (16 bits) basis or N-bits for a customized design. Our 0.5um OTP EPROM is a 2P2M technology.
- Wide range of operation - Aplus' OTP EPROM can operate in the widest Vdd window ranging from 2.4V to 6V in read operation. The VPP programming voltage of 12V or below is designed to be fully compatible with the traditional EPROM programmer, achieving larger breakdown margins. The unique circuit design achieves high programming yield and speed for wide Vdd operation. The maximum number of programming bits can be up to 32 bits for fast turnaround time.
- Low-power circuit design - Completely shuts off DC current consumption when any address transitions do not occur within 1000ns, typically. Further reduces the operating current below 10uA when operating at 32768 Hz clock operation, in battery-based consumer applications. When the memory block is disabled by CEB, a standby mode is entered with zero DC current consumption.
- Increased Security -A security bit design is incorporated onto the chip, offering secure protection over the pirated copying of OS code after programming.
- Verilog (.v) model
- GDS II Frame and pin configuration
- Silicon debug & characterization support
- Yield Enhancement Support for Manufacturing
- Link to Assembly, Test and Package as necessary