The SGC21543 is a family of current controlled ring oscillators optimized for ultra low power applications.
The oscillators have been optimized to work from 10 kHz to 10 MHz.
The family uses a current controlled ring oscillator topology to achieve both ultra low power consumption and high noise immunity.
For 32 kHz low precision RTC applications the SGC21543 can operate for weeks from the charge of a single super capacitor.
It is specified from Tj = -40 °C to +125 °C.
- Nano power ring oscillator
- Ultra low current consumption: 35 nA (10 kHz)
- Built-in bias references
- Digital trim
- Available from 10 kHz to 20 MHz
- Clock operating voltage from 1.08 V to 5.5 V
- Startup monitor with reset generator
- Fast start-up time
- Core area: 0.03 mm2
- Layout (GDSII)
- Netlist (CDL)
- Abstract (LEF)
- Timing (LIB)
- Model (Verilog)
- Assembly Guidelines