OTP (One-Time Programmable) or eMTP (Emulated Multiple-Time Programmable, very low power memory IP available in BCD process requiring no additional masks or process steps.
SLP non-volatile memory (NVM) IP is available in a wide range of configurations for a broad range of low-power, cost-sensitive applications including flash, ROM and eFuse replacement, encryption and security keys, IDs, code storage and analog trimming.
- No additional masks or process steps
- Low voltage operation
- Fast access times
- Low power
- Small footprint
- >10 years retention
- Wide I/O width
- Programmable at wafer probe, on tester, or in-field
- Qualified for -40C to 150C to support automotive
- Cost-effective, secure and highly reliable alternative to eFuse, ROM and Flash in many applications
- Hard Macro with all support files including datasheets, verilog and LIB models, design integration and application notes, LVS netlist, hard macro placement in LEF, and GDSII file