OTP (One-Time Programmable) or eMTP(Emulated Multiple-Time Programmable, ultra low power memory IP available in a standard logic CMOS process requiring no additional masks or process steps.
ULP non-volatile memory (NVM) IP is available in several configurations for applications such as precision analog trim and sensor calibration that require a field-programmable solution.
- No additional masks or process steps,
- low voltage operation,
- fast access times,
- low power,
- small footprint,
- >10 years retention,
- wide I/O width,
- programmable at wafer probe, on tester, or in-field.
- Cost-effective, secure and highly reliable alternative to eFuse, ROM and Flash in many applications
- Hard Macro with all support files including datasheets, verilog and LIB models, design integration and application notes, LVS netlist, hard macro placement in LEF, and GDSII file
- Code storage, key storage, analog/sensor trimming and calibration, configuration, device ID