US_FFT soft core is the unit to perform the Fast Fourier Transform (FFT). It performs one dimensional (64-8192) – complex point FFT. The data and coefficient widths are adjustable in the range 8 to 16.
- (64-8192) -point FFT.
- Forward and inverse FFT.
- Pipelined mode operation, each result is output every clock cycle, simultaneous loading/downloading supported.
- Input data, output data, and coefficient widths are parametrizable in range of 8 to 16.
- Various data buffers are selectable.
- FFT for 10 bit data and coefficient width is calculated on Xilinx XC4SX25-12 FPGA at 250 MHz clock cycle, and on Xilinx XC5SX25-12 FPGA at 300 MHz clock cycle, respectively.
- Overflow detectors of intermediate and resulting data are present.
- Normalizing shifter stages provide the optimum data magnitude bandwidth.
- Structure can be configured in any FPGA device and ASIC.
- Can be used in OFDM modems, software defined radio, multichannel coding, etc
- VHDL/Verilog source code
- User manual
- Technical support