The CC30POR-T65LP, a component of the “Power-On SoC” family of IP-cores from Cosmic Circuits, is a voltage supervisory circuit. The circuit generates a power on reset when the supply ramps up and it also monitors the supply for falling low. During power ramp up RESET is generated till the supply reaches VRT_H threshold value. During normal mode of operation the circuit generates RESET if supply is lower than VRT_H continuously for a defined time. This way the RESET pulse is immune to short glitches on supply. During normal mode of operation if supply falls below VRT then RESET is immediately asserted. Programming is provided on VRT threshold value as well.
A shutdown pin is provided for voltage detector application so that power can be saved when it is not required to use voltage detector.
- Voltage detector circuitry
- Input power-supply from 1.6V to 3.6V
- Monitors if Vin > VRT_H Threshold
- Programmable threshold range 0.7-3.1V
- Programmable denouncer range on crossing VRT_H (only valid when VDD Supply is above 1.4V) : 20us-60us
- TSMC 65nm 5LM, 2.5V IO MOS process