The DELTA Microelectronics D15BL01 is an ISO 15693 transponder (VICC) equipped with a master SPI interface. All anti-collision and selection are supported.
Custom commands allow direct access to SPI slave resources.
The slave can even be powered by the D15BL01 with energy from the reader.
With credit card size antenna, operation 80 cm from reader is possible.
Reference design exists.
Possible application areas
RF reading of temperature, acceleration, pressure, tilt, voltage, light etc.
- Provides RFID access to any SPI slave
- Fully compliant with ISO 15693
- Inventory round fully supported
- Data transfer rate up to 26.48 kb/s
- Programmable 64 bit UID
- 1 kb user accessible EEPROM
- Can supply 3.3 V (10 mA) to slave
- SPI transfer rate up to 6 MHz
- Custom commands from reader to SPI
- Available in 10-lead SOIC, other packages on request
- Known Good Die on request
- Analog front-end with antenna mounted on PCB