The DELTA Microelectronics D18BL01 is an EPC GEN 2 Class 3 transponder equipped with a master SPI interface. All mandatory EPC GEN 2 Class 1 protocol commands are supported.
Custom commands allow direct access to SPI slave resources.
With an adapted antenna operation up to 6 m from reader is possible.
Reference design exists.
Possible application areas
RF reading of temperature, acceleration, pressure, tilt, voltage, light etc.
- Provides RFID access to any SPI slave
- Fully compliant with ISO 18000-6c
- Compliant with EPC GEN 2 Class 3 (semi-passive)
- Inventory round fully supported
- Data transfer rate up to 640 kb/s
- Configurable EPC and TID memory
- 1 kb user accessible EEPROM (User memory)
- SPI transfer rate up to 1 MHz
- Custom commands from reader to SPI
- Available in 10-lead SOIC, other packages on request
- Known Good Die on request
- Analog front-end with antenna mounted on PCB