The CS1024 - SIMPLR(TM) PKA is a highly efficient Public Key Accelerator for offload of the highly compute-intensive operations of Modular Exponentiation and Division (modular inversion) for RSA cryptography plus Point Multiply and Verify for Elliptic Curve cryptography.
- - SIMPLR(TM) - Stateful Integer Memory Processor for Large Radix computations
- - Extremely efficient and reconfigurable ALU control
- - Reduces the control memory requirements to about 50% of competing solutions.
- - Optimizations in ModInv and PtMult functions
- Reconfigurable ALU Control:
- - Montgomery modular multiplication and squaring run directly by ALU
- - Optimal Karatsuba multiplications for larger integers run directly by ALU
- - Extremely fast modular reduction for some of the NIST- recommended Elliptic curves.
- Licensed Verilog RTL and compiled object code.